Re: What's everybody reading?

Why am I not surprised you're the other person on the list reading this? I'm
only about 20 pages into Kusheil's Dart, still trying to adapt to the
language. I'm really reading Robert Anton Wislon's Ishtar Rising, just
finished Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors (yummy), and I'm also in the midsts of
Christopher Moore's Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove.
Oh, and Israel Regrade's Golden Dawn.
What else- I'm missing one- oh, I'm studying the Principia Discordia for
game, and after I finish any one of the above, I'm hitting the new Harry
Potter.
Ta
D.M.

=