Brian Transeau

I like his Movement In Still Life better than IMA (or his first one)... that double R&R CD he put out a bit ago was kinda boring, too... I think when it comes to trance or ambient, i'd rather listen to musicians rather than DJs/producers... see Eat Static or Ozric Tentacles... yum.

So, is the new one more structured like MISL?  I don't mind an occassional trance/club tune, but the more pop/hiphop of MISL is what I liked...

I guess it'll hit my Half.com pre-orders soon...

Dan

np: fear factory - digimortal

http://www.pixieprincess.com/
http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/