Re: A Few OHIO Festivities

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally a show at Coney Island again I am totally
excited!
I am sooo missed the Coney Island Show. That venue is so perfect for
them. Moonlite Gardens is one of my favorite places because I have seen
so many OTR concerts there and it just has such a historical
significance in Cincinnati and to my family (my great grandpa's band
frequently played big band music there and my mom has lots of good
memories of the place). Plus, it is where I am getting married next
year! My favorite group, my favorite place, what more could make my
summer complete?

Debbie Flinchpaugh

If you would like to see moonlite gardens here are some pictures that I
took. We have some night pictures but they have not been put up yet,
but it is just spectacular at night.

http://home.fuse.net/mark-debbie/photos.htm