Eggs and Parodies

Andy played me like a cheap jukebox and demanded:

>What was that funny thing you wrote once about eggs? "Eat eggs, get
>paid...".
>
>Write it again!

It was all along the lines of those "Safe Sex: Get Paid" ads at the back of
local weeklies.

EAT EGGS: GET PAID
An eggstraordinary opportunity for the right individual to consume 3 to 4
dozen eggs per 3 hour shift, 6 nights a week.  Phone 555-6119.  EOE.

Where EOE stood for something with eggs too.  We had reasons at the time.
Oh, maybe it was just to see if we'd get any response.

Then some Damian sed:

>What a beautiful piece of soufflé this has all turned out to be.
>
>-Damian

And though I never got Kristeen's last name, I doubt that the famous Genius
He Was would change his surname..

Here's a good piece of history, from Within Without:

http://actwin.com/OtR/month.9804/msg00363.html

If only eggs were incorporated into it,