Re: A Few OHIO Festivities

Well, that last OTR announcement made my day...this is the one:

"SATURDAY, August 30, 7PM, Coney Island Moonlight Gardens!!! Hear the
fabulous
five-piece careen through OHIO down by the river at this special Labor Day
outdoor release concert. Tickets will go on sale soon--stay tuned at
overtherhine.com. Special guest: The Children's Hour."

So, it looks like we have traded the noisy, smokey, crowded Bogarts venue
for the beautiful Moonlight Gardens! ! !
YES ! ! I'm not sure what caused the change, but it is an awesome thing!!
Looking forward to August 30th even more now...