Re: Falling (Death of an Album)

I fully agree. The full album is definately better
than  a snippet song. In fact, a lot of times the
songs I like are not the ones released as singles.

NP: What everyone else on the list is listening to
right now.

--- Ana Maria Correa <shoredancer at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >Album listeners seem to be the equivalent to the
> "original art" people, for
> >the music crowd.
>
> I was just going to say something similar
> yesterday...  I will always buy
> the original album.  There's a lot to be said for
> the aesthetic experience
> of the whole thing--esp. cover art and liner notes
> (I'm an inveterate
> credit-reader)!
>
> Ana Maria
>
> P.S. Those three tracks knocked my socks off!!  But
> I think it's interesting
> that she doesn't say, "It doesn't have to be good,
> it just has to be real"
> in Show Me anymore...

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler