Re: Falling (Death of an Album)

>Album listeners seem to be the equivalent to the "original art" people, for
>the music crowd.

I was just going to say something similar yesterday...  I will always buy
the original album.  There's a lot to be said for the aesthetic experience
of the whole thing--esp. cover art and liner notes (I'm an inveterate
credit-reader)!

Ana Maria

P.S. Those three tracks knocked my socks off!!  But I think it's interesting
that she doesn't say, "It doesn't have to be good, it just has to be real"
in Show Me anymore...