Re: MP3s from OHIO available

You all must be downloading at the same time,
because the pastemusic server is being kind of
slow.I'm only gettting about a 100 KB/ second rate,
when usually I can get about 250. Thank God for
wireless lans to T3 lines.

--- Wes Morgan <wesm at libretech_org> wrote:

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler