Re: In a quandry

I know of many stores that deal with a good number of customer who traffic on foot that have a far more customer friendly approach to bringing in a backpack to the store. The Strand bookstore at Eighth and Broadway in NYC, for example, has a bag check right at the front door where you exchange your bag for half a playing card. The other half of the card is clipped to your bag and it's stored behind a secure counter where it won't be pinched. Once you are done shopping you simply exchange the playing card-half for your bag and go on your merry way. You would think a large corporate mega store who has spent millions in customer service research and training for its employees would be aware of such a simple tactic to accomodate its customers. But then the brainless corporate automatons have to work somewhere, I suppose.

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:

I walked into a Best buy with my backpack on. The
security person told me to put it in my car. [snip]

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?