Bicentennial

Driving home from visiting a friend in Ohio yesterday, I passed a barn
painted in red, white, and blue that announced that this year is the state
of Ohio's bicentennial: 1803-2003.  Does anyone know if L&K intentionally
titled their album to coincide with this bit of history?  If not, it's quite
the happy coincidence!

Ana Maria

P.S. Ben--Karin said something at C-stone about the record co. letting them
sell the double album for the price of one...  So I don't know if it'll be
$17, but I imagine it's around there.