Storm Thorgerson

I love his work... however, um... geez, he's getting predictable, or at least in a rut.  I just unwrapped the Audioslave CD... good stuff... saw them at Lollapalooza last week, so I figured I'd make it my BMG one CD-to-purchase before I bail... Zack fits better than Chris Cornell, IMO... oh well...

Anyway... one look at the cover, and I knew it was Storm's work.  It's boringly Storm, though.  Big scene, big object, small person.  Seems to be his "style."  I'm just wondering why he'd make most of his recent album covers so genre'd... The Cranberries "Bury the Hatchet," Dream Theater's "Falling Into Infinity," many of the later Floyd ones, the Audioslave cover, and I know I'm forgetting others... all too similar...

Thought for food,
Dan

np: audioslave's eponymous debut