RE: C-Stone reviews please !

>see, i'm hoping kylie will recover from whatever it is that
>she's suffering from that's postponing her review.  cause kylie
>always has a nice, long, tid-bit filled review.  right kylie? ;)
>i'd love to read anything about the new songs...  i know i'm not
>the only one.

>michelle

Now the way I heard it was that Kylie, being all diminutivy, couldn't see
over the stage.  She had heard that they (OTR) were going to play a bunch of
new stuff so when she didn't recognize any of the songs she didn't think
much of it, but when the singer introduced the band, Kylie noticed that
Linford wasn't mentioned, so she climbed up on a table and found out that it
wasn't OTR at all.  That may be why she hasn't posted about the show.

MichaelhidingunderhisdesksoKyliedoesn'tfindhim