RE: C-Stone reviews please !

>Now the way I heard it was that Kylie, being all diminutivy, couldn't see
>over the stage.  She had heard that they (OTR) were going to play a bunch
>of
>new stuff so when she didn't recognize any of the songs she didn't think
>much of it, but when the singer introduced the band, Kylie noticed that
>Linford wasn't mentioned, so she climbed up on a table and found out that
>it
>wasn't OTR at all.  That may be why she hasn't posted about the show.

Diminutive: a. of small size; minute; (Gram.) applied to a suffix expressing
smallness.

OK! i GET IT! Geeeeeez.

>MichaelhidingunderhisdesksoKyliedoesn'tfindhim

Oh. Oh.

You better hide, Michael.

You didn't even go to the Acoustic set... you were rite there!! Sinner.

(he's just being a snob b/c he worked the merch table with Dave Nixon)

kyliewhoisn'tspeakingtomichaeluntilheapologizesforlying.

:)