RE: C-Stone reviews please !

Sorry,

I'm too unworthy to give reviews.  Instead of watching OTR, I opted for
Michael Knott and for the Lost Dogs on Thursday while they were playing on a
different stage.  So I didn't even see the Thursday show.

As far as the 2 songs on Mainstage for the birthday bash, that was great.
Many people that I sold stuff to on Friday night mentioned that they came
after seeing them for the short mainstage set.  Karin looked nothing less
than spectacular on the mainstage.  Her hair was perfect and she was wearing
awesome "Hollywood" shades.  On the big screen she looked like a model.  My
wife took a few pictures of the big screen close-ups, thinking she might get
her hair done that way.

They did All I Need is Everything and Summertime.  AINIE rocked out well and
was a great cut for them to do on stage.  I wasn't sure if I liked that they
did Summertime (I guess I would have hoped that they would do an original),
but it really showed off her voice.  I'm guessing that was the plan plus the
tie in since it was 110 heat index out there.

I stood swaying outside the tent for the Friday show for most of the show,
watching the fireworks and listening.  It was a sensory heavenly kind of
thing.  So I wasn't as focused as normal at a show and they also did a lot
of new (unreleased) stuff so, I wasn't familiar enough to give you a setlist
or anything since I was not able to hear much talking to the crowd.

Michaelstillrevelinginthewholec-stoneexperience