Re: Cornerstone this year

This is a brief summary of OTR's Gallery performance at CStone this year. Can anyone confirm this tidbit? Should I feel this excited? Will they let people rent golf carts next year after kids drove them into the lake this year?

"Summers, Jeff" <Jeff.SUMMERS at phdus_com> wrote:
The OTR gallery show was amazing.  They have a new guitarist named Paul Moke (I think that's how you spell it).  His presence took that show to a whole new level.  It was as good as the glory days when Brian Kelly and Rich Hordinski were there...

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?