RE: Cornerstone this year

I will have to agree that the new guitarist added a lot to the show.  You never know how the line-up will evolve over the next year (or week).  I liked him way better than Jack, less than Ric, but I haven't had enough listens to make a definite decision.

I do hope they nix all the golf carts (and the 3- and 4-wheelers that weren't even supposed to be there).  Too much craziness.  Not nearly enough traffic directors as there had been in the past, lots more cars moving around than ever before.

Michaelatetoomuchgolfcartdusttobehappy

This is a brief summary of OTR's Gallery performance at CStone this year. Can anyone confirm this tidbit? Should I feel this excited? Will they let people rent golf carts next year after kids drove them into the lake this year?

"Summers, Jeff" <Jeff.SUMMERS at phdus_com> wrote:
The OTR gallery show was amazing.  They have a new guitarist named Paul Moke (I think that's how you spell it).  His presence took that show to a whole new level.  It was as good as the glory days when Brian Kelly and Rich Hordinski were there...

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?