Re: cstone 2003

I don't feel up to posting an entire summary; I had ~24 hours of work on
my plate immediately after the 'fest so I'm just now getting my groove
back.  I did just go through the ungodly number of pictures I took,
though, and posted a few favorites to the ol' LiveJournal.  [You can
only comment there if you have an LJ account; contact me off-list and
I'll be happy to give out invite codes, or simply comment in the list if
you want.]

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dethbunny/170269.html

There are more OtR shots and a few pictures of listees in my archives;
I'll try to get the best ones cleaned up and up somewhere eventually.

-Smitty the Rabid Picture Hound