Re: the new girl

On 7/1/03 12:42 PM, quoth the effervescent rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com at
rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com:

> hey what do you guys call yourselves? I'm on a Sarah McLachlan list, and
>we are called "Fumblers"

Welcome, Jess!

Another Less on this list, Jessyka, typo'd us as Lostees, , and I had
FITS, and it stuck. OtR-appreciative folks are usually called
Rhinelanders, which used to just refer to those o' us who'd joined the
official "fan club" (which term always makes me think of boy bands and
screaming spandex, but that's another matter entirely), but now it pretty
much means all of the Rhinematically Enlightened.

We are ever so glad to have you, of course. Why Chile?

Ysoie

np: Kahlua. Well, actually, she's conked out asleep. Whoohoo!