Re: the new girl/chile

thanks for the welcome :) and the info. Why Chile? Well, I knew that I wanted to become fluent with spanish. I knew that I wanted to go to South America. I just looked over some things, had some suggestions from people and thought, why the heck not.
I made the best decision. It is an absolutely beautiful place, in many ways. You can travel across the entire width of the country in a matter of hours, taking you from the beautiful Andes mountains to the Pacific. The driest desert in the world is in the North (the Atacama) and the climate changes drastically through each region, ending up with glaciers in the deep South. Not to mention the friendly people, and fun music. Man I could talk about it forever. if you ever have any other questions about Chile, let me know :) take care

 Jess

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
On 7/1/03 12:42 PM, quoth the effervescent rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com at
rainfallfumbler at yahoo_com:

> hey what do you guys call yourselves? I'm on a Sarah McLachlan list, and
>we are called "Fumblers"

Welcome, Jess!

Another Less on this list, Jessyka, typo'd us as Lostees, , and I had
FITS, and it stuck. OtR-appreciative folks are usually called
Rhinelanders, which used to just refer to those o' us who'd joined the
official "fan club" (which term always makes me think of boy bands and
screaming spandex, but that's another matter entirely), but now it pretty
much means all of the Rhinematically Enlightened.

We are ever so glad to have you, of course. Why Chile?

Ysoie

np: Kahlua. Well, actually, she's conked out asleep. Whoohoo!