the new girl

Hey everyone-

 I just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Jess, I'm 19, I'm originally from Northeast Ohio ( i miss it very much! ) and I'm currently a first year college student in Northwest Arkansas studying lots of things and trying to figure out what I wanna do :) I left Ohio after highschool, lived in Chile for a year, and returned to come to university here (the move was not my idea, but I have adjusted hehe). I discovered OTR in a discovery channel store in a mall in Ohio and fell in love. I'm a music junkie and I'm so happy to have discovered their music! I look at their tour dates and get sad, because they area all over Ohio, but I'm not there anymore. Maybe they will come here soon, or maybe one day I'll have money and be able to go back "home" :) ANYWAYS, sorry for such a long mail. look forward to being on the list. hey what do you guys call yourselves? I'm on a Sarah McLachlan list, and we are called "Fumblers"

-Have a beautiful day

 Jess

envy is ignorance, imitation is suicide -Henry David Thoreau

Do you Yahoo!?