Double albums and other fun...

Hey all,

       I thought I would check in on Linford's question bout double albums.  Most of the double albums I own are not studio efforts, but I love them anyway.  I love Peter Gabriel "Secret World Live".  I have Cowboy Junkies' "200 More Miles" which I love becasue each disc has a slightly different flow. And Martin Sexton's Live album kicks freakin' a**.  In terms of studio albums I have the Beatle's White album which is a classic but not really my fav and Smashing Pumpkin's "Melancholy..." is very good despite my initial resistance.  Hendrix's "Electric Ladyland" was a double album in vinyl.  does that count?

Just a couple thoughts,
Steve