Re: I like books

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Ruth wrote:

> I like books, too.
>
> I am admittedly, a geek (I scored quite high on that test that Rhys sent a bit back), and can now prove it by telling you all that I have read the new Harry Potter, not once, or twice, but three times. I am also (re)reading The Waste Land, by T.S. Eliot. I love this poem. It gets to me every time.
> And Arthur, by Stephen Lawhead.
> And How the Irish Saved Civilisation, By Thomas Cahill.
> And The Emerging Church, by Dan Kimball.
>
> I would make a lot faster progress on re-doing the house if I would put all of them down. It's no wonder that there are books everywhere.
>
> And I am going to miss C-stone for the second year in a row. Anyone want to try to record L.'s seminar?

There is word - and don't quote me on this, but Mike Hertenstein thought
this might be so - that there may finally be a troupe of people there this
year to make audio copies of seminars.  Which has been needed for _far_
too long.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)