[no subject]

How true,

We just had to have our "boy" put to sleep last Friday.  We had been hand
feeding for over 2 months (Jaw cancer) and the vet said it was just time to
stop.  I had never had to do that before.  We have lost dogs, but all died
natural deaths.

Congrats Yosie, she's a cutie

Michaelnowhasfourgravesoutinthepasture