Cornerstone Favor and another one

Snipped from the Bill Mallonee List:

>That's more or less what's happening here with the release
of the limited edition archival EP, "NEED TO BLEED." It's a
collection of 8 songs (4 are previously unreleased) we felt
we wanted the 20th Anniversary of Cornerstone to hear. So
we're starting off with 1000 copies to be sold at
Cornerstone this year...$7 a CD.

I want a copy of this.  Anyone going to Cornerstone willing
to grab a copy of this for me?

Secondly...I have searched and searched for the lone missing
CD (to my knowledge) in my collection.  I really, really
liked it and can't figure out where it went to.  The jewel
case has been empty for a year now...and I can't find this
CD on half.com or e-bay.  Don't laugh when I say what CD it
is...it is Send the Beggar self-titled from 1997.  Does any
kind soul have this CD which I would either buy/copy/trade
etc, for????  Anyone?  Anyone?  I think I may be the only
soul with this CD...but I am hoping I am wrong.

Back to the world of the lurking, but I am alive and well...

...out here,
Barry