I like books too

I loved Blue Shoe.  I mean, not as much as travelling mercies, but I
still loved it.  Now I'm reading the new harry potter (I know I
know... I'm a nerd, but a poor excuse for one for not having finished
it yet)
I just finished _I'll Take You There_ by Joyce Carol Oates which I
found captivating.

Bethany