Re: I like books too

I'm shocked Bethany? Harry Potter? And here I thought
you were an English major (not to mention the fact
that  it is full of evil witchcraft).
Ok, I am of course only joking, while I have not read
any of the books, "The sorcer's Stone" happened to be
the in train movie on a train to Seattle. I must
admit, I thouroughly enjoyed it and am contemplating
wether or not I should read the books or not. But then
again, I'm kind of a nerd myself. :-|

--- Bethany Keeley <blk4 at calvin_edu> wrote:
> I loved Blue Shoe.  I mean, not as much as
> travelling mercies, but I
> still loved it.  Now I'm reading the new harry
> potter (I know I
> know... I'm a nerd, but a poor excuse for one for
> not having finished
> it yet)
> I just finished _I'll Take You There_ by Joyce Carol
> Oates which I
> found captivating.
>
> Bethany
>

> > Up next, Blue Shoe, by Anne Lamott, in, well,
> another 90 pages. Then,
> > if I'm
> > lucky, another Salman Rushdie. It's true, I like
> the books. They're
> > like
> > flipping through God's catalogue of lives.

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler