(OT) New Innocence Mission CD!!

   Just found out that the new Innocence Mission CD has been slated for release!!!  I just ordered my copy.  Here's a little blurb from their webpage:

http://theinnocencemission.com/news.htm

And here's a link to purchase it now:

http://www.badmanrecordingco.com/bands/default.aspx?productDetail=befriended

   I'm not sure if it's actually going to be sent out now, or if it will be sent out August 26th (the date it will be available in Indie Stores).  I guess I'll find out.  I hope soon!!  I leave for boot camp in 3 weeks, and I want it before I leave, although, it would be a nice gift after I get out of basic training!!!

    For those of you unfamiliar with the band, they hail from Lancaster County, PA, and creat beautiful music.  Centered around the husband/wife team of Don and Karen Peris, they create joyful and happy music.  Karen has worked with Natalie Merchant (on Ophelia), Julie Miller (on Blue Pony) and the one song on OtR's Cutting Room Floor is dedicated to her.  I can't speak higher of them if I tried.  Check 'em out!!

-danieljsummers