Re: seriously

Michelle writes:

it was written by Krzysztof Piesiewicz, who wrote and directed
the 'three colors' movies 'blue', 'white' and 'red'

I'm not familiar with this "Heaven" that you referred to, but I'm pretty sure "Blue", "White" and "Red" were all directed by Krzysztof Kieslowski, not Piesiewicz.  Kieslowski also created a ten-part film (or perhaps it was ten discrete films that are all part of a whole) called "Decalogue" that I've been wanting to see for years.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Gillian Welch - Soul Journey

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke