100 something or other songs of the last 25 years

After I turned off my nightly Buffy episode last night (I'm currently in
season 4) I happened to see Devo on the screen.  Since it would be pretty
much of a rarity to see them I continued watching.

On air was either MTV or VH1 or something with the 100 greatest or most
influential songs or something like that from the last 25 years.

I have never really gotten into Duran Duran but always think of Bruce and
the list when I hear a mention, so I had to share.  When they talked about a
DD song, the words to describe DD they flashed on the screen in big letters
were "GOOD LOOKS" and "FASHION SENSE".  Not words I would normally use to
describe the impact a band/song made on the music scene.  I had to chuckle.

Sorry Bruce.

Michaeldidntknowhalfthebandstheylisted