Re: Ohio Track List...Hail to the Thief

Hey,

I haven't kept up with the list much lately, so hopefully this hasn't been discussed yet. I was wondering if anybody had heard of a possible track list for Ohio. I'm anticipating Anything At All & Jesus in New Orleans & Ohio, but that's about it. Has anybody been feeding the rumour mill or is there nothing to speak of now?  I haven't seen any postings involving Thom Yorke & Co. I'm assuming there are a few listees  currently broadening thier sonic palette with Hail to the Thief.

Brittney

np: Radiohead  "Hail To The Thief"