Re: Live at the Roxy Theatre - January 24, 2003

hi mark

couldnt help notice the title "OI'55" song no.12 is that a song that has been sang by sarah mclachlan, positive it was called that, cant remember the words but sure it had something about "the stars will always shine, and something about a free way, was on an album i got a while back but it was one that was stolen in my car, have to buy it again i really liked it, or stars begin to shine" something like that, i dont no i cant remember, please get back to me on that, im not going to be able to sleep untill i no, remembering things is one of those things i dont remember. lol!

emily

DustyVolume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com> wrote:

Yesterday, I stumbled upon at live "official" limited edition "bootleg" of Tom
Waits in 1974. It was $15.99 used, but worth it. It has the following tracks:

Introduction (1:28)
I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You (5:26)
San Diego Serenade (4:10)
Good Night Loving Trail (4:34)
Diamonds On My Windshield (2:14)
Ice Cream Man (2:52)