2 bonus cd's from otr

hi everyone

so sorry havent been around latley, after my car being stolen with all but 1 of my otr cd,s, couldnt handle hearing about the band but not being able to listern to them.

any way my car was found 3 weeks from it being taken, they took all my cd's and the face off my cd player, which cost $150. australian dollars to replace. when my dad looked at the actual cd player part it just slide out, so the person who tried taken it was pritty dumb.

anyway (anyway, again) anyway is all i seem to write.  anyway after my car returning with cd's gone i went on line and reordered them, i was just replacing the 6 albums, but ordered an extra two, a week and a half latter they arrived to my home, and when i opened it instead of 8 albums i had 10
the cutting room floor was album i had, that wasnt stolen, so i replaced
amateur shortwave radio
eve
besides
darkest night of the year
and good dog bad dog (the home recording) i originally had the other

the 2 extra cd's i ordered were

patience
and till we have faces

the 2 extra that were put in were

linford detweiler  grey ghost stories
and i dont think theres no need to bring nothing
these two are just music and no signing but i was still happy to receive them, my luck seems to be turning around, also tommorow if not next week will be my last days at work, cant wait to get out of there.

just on a personall note, how is everyone, hope life has been good to you all, cause i havent been online for a while had over 200 unread messages, hope i can catch up on them all

well again hope you alll are ok, see you all latter, hope to be online every night if not every second night.

bye bye

emily

Do you Yahoo!?