Re: Live at the Roxy Theatre - January 24, 2003

Yesterday, I stumbled upon at live "official" limited edition "bootleg" of Tom
Waits in 1974.  It was $15.99 used, but worth it.  It has the following tracks:

Introduction (1:28)
I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You (5:26)
San Diego Serenade (4:10)
Good Night Loving Trail (4:34)
Diamonds On My Windshield (2:14)
Ice Cream Man (2:52)
Please Call Me Baby (5:12)
Better Off Without A Wife (2:17)
The Ghost Of Saturday Night (2:52)
Big Joe And Phantom 309 (5:29)
Semi Suite (2:57)
Ol' '55 (3:27)
On A Foggy Night (2:24)
Martha (3:53)

I can't vouch for the songs past number two because _San Diego Serenade_ has
been on repeat since I got it.  I'll report back once I get tired of that
song...

Mark

=====