Re: The Dame?

In a message dated 5/28/03 6:33:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at ActWin_com writes:

Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Grantham <jgrantham at sbcglobal_net>
Subject: The Dame?

Regarding the OtR concert this coming Saturday in
Lexington, I have found nothing about "The Dame" on
the internet.  The phone number I got from an MSN
search said it was no longer in service.  I have yet
to try directory assistance.  Anyway, I was just
wondering if anyone had any knowledge of or experience
with this venue.

Thanks,

Jeff

   The Dame does have a web site    http://www.dameky.com
  They are a new music club in town that have just been open for about a month.
Guided by Voices, Robert Randolph and Kathleen Edwards have already played there. I believe the address is 156 W. Main St.

Brittney