Re: being definite

tell her a female said that you don't need flowers.
the only flowers we had were for me and the
bridesmaids.  no one even noticed the lack of flowers.
 then again they were prob distracted by the cannon,
guns, civil war uniforms and dresses.  but i still
say, you don't need flowers.  tell her you can be
orginal and save money at the same time by coming up
with your own alternate decor.  tell her that she is
so creative that you think her ideas would be tons
better than a bunch of dumb flowers.  and don't let
anyone but the two of you make the decisions.  no
in-laws or anything.  it's your wedding not theirs.

and have fun!  you're planning for the best day of
your lives!  hang in there bud...

shutting up now,
kristen  :)