being definite

the problem with being definite with the florist, is she says

'i think you aren't doing enough to make it worth my while, here's your
deposit back'

*but* mom is helping me by clling other florists. i'd hate to be the on to
tell her that it's not possible to get a few things on a certain day.

(:

i am discovering this part of my personality that likes things to be
nailed down eventually. options can be opn - but after a point - the
decisionis the decision.

hopefully we can find something.

i feel like by trying to keep it simple, i have made it more complicated.

we could do without flowers.

i told her that. she says 'no we can try first'

but i hate florists right now.

well no matter what happens, it's not like we won't be married, that's my
bfavourite unchanging detail.

and the quilt i am making him will be fine (:

finally got the design all worked out - now to find a bit of courdoruy

rhys

--
There are very few happy, bouncy, fuzzy robots.