Re: The Dame?

I've never been to the venue but I did find the number
off digital city/lexington website I believe.  They
also have a website....www.dameky.com.  Tickets are
$10 I believe.  I also asked if they had
tables/seats/standing only.  He said they had booths
and seats which are first come first serve but that it
is standing for the most part.  Hopefully I will be
there!

Mariesa Combs