Re: otr otr otr otr otr!!!

Looks like it. Yeah, Linford mentioned "Ohio" as a title then and told a
story about a comic book artist friend of theirs who had an idea. Making
records of the two "O"s, then having K & L in the middle saying "hi". A
little cutesy for them, IMHO. Sounds more like a Bob & Tom CD cover than
Over the Rhine. But maybe my mental picture is way off.