Akron show tree announcement / Akron Set List

Hi, peaceful people,

The 5-24-03 Akron Ohio OTR show is on hard drive and cut into tracks and
ready to burn.  Particulars below.  SIGN UP CLOSES AT NOON ON THURSDAY JUNE 5 2003.

When responding, please put the word "Akron" somewhere in the subject line.
Please include the following info:

> branch or leaf.
> if branch, willing to do how many copies?
> location
> Time limitations?  vacation? (if you commit to branching, please be sure
you can follow through!)

This is another standard run of the mill not-for-profit
maintain-your-good-karma kinda tree, 1:1 trades or B&P only.  I know I'm a newbie on this list, but
I've been trading for a while... references available.  I have no idea how
large trees get here, so I hope to play it by ear.  Anyone experienced with
running OTR-list trees please drop me a line if there are outstanding issues.

I'll ship out branch copies on two CDRs.  Sorry, I'm not DVD enabled.  An
analog branch will be considered if necessary.

K&L were fabulous that night... my first OTR show!

The particulars:

Over the Rhine, Linford and Karin
The Lime Spider, Akron, OH

Audience > Core Sound Binaurals > Filter > PCM M1 DAT 48 kHz> CDWav > HD >
Creative Wave Lab (fade in/out first/last tracks) > CDR

Microphones placement: about 10 feet in front of the right house speakers.

Rated 'A-' due to some heavy low end (curable by playack tone control),  low
vocal mix on some songs (NOT the fault of the house sound!), and some
crowd/bar noise during some songs (you know who you are, heheheheh).  The house sound
at TLS was excellent and provided wonderful fodder for a clear tape.

DISK ONE (approx. 50 minutes)
01  Cast Me Away
02  Bothered
03  The Seahorse
04  Summertime
05  My Love Is a Fever
06  Fever
07  All I Need Is Everything
08  Changes Come (i think.  New.)
09  Little Blue River
10  The World Can Wait

DISK TWO (approx. 50 minutes)
01  Ohio
02  Lucy (with The Reverend Al Green)
03  Orphan Girl
04  When I Go
05  (encore call / stage banter)
06  Latter Days
07  Faithfully Dangerous
08  (Intro tale to 'Only God...')
09  Only God Can Save Us Now

Thanks for your consideration.

the music matters,
flip

NP:  now, what do YOU think is playing?  ; )

(dedicated to a special coyote)