October Project tidbit. (no OTR)

Well, about singer Mary Fahl, actually. I know many of you on here are October Project fans. According to a little news blurb I read in this morning's San Francisco Chronicle, She provided a song to the Sigourney Weaver drama "The Guys," the movie "Gods and Generals," AND a solo CD called "The Other Side of Time," to be released...this tuesday.
This is probably old news to you, but I hadn't heard any talk of it.  I just wanted to make sure this was out there. Have fun, kids.
Perry, with nothing better to do with his time.