Graduation party

Well, this is totally off topic, and I'm sure a direct
violation of the rules of this list, but what the
heck, this happens once in a lifetime.

I am graduating college (well, ok, I have two classes
in the summer, but the ceremony is in June, so...)
Anyway, I am having a graduation party, and literally
inviting everyone I know. Since I feel I know some of
you guys so well, I wanted to invite you all.

So, if any of you find yourselves in Portland, OR on
June 14th, and feel like stopping by, email me off
list and I'll give you the details.

NP: U2 - New York

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler