Re: OTR show questions

i am so jelous of you all, if id live in america, anywhere in america id deffenatley go to the show, but im stuck in australia, some good news is that i got a new car today, just needs a cd player, it has cruise control, p stearing electric windows and mirrows, sun roof its so cool but even if i did have a cd player in there have no otr cd's but 1, was going to re order them all, but i might be able to claim the ones stolen from my car, well stolen with my car on the house insurrance, as they are house hold items, fingers crossed that it can be done, dont no if i can wait that long though.
not sure when the otr show is on, but for all of you that are going, have some fun for me, well have a lot of fun for me. cant wait to hear how it was, hope well im sure some one will post a message about it, just dont tell me it was that good that i get sad and depressed for not being able to be there.

have fun, catch you all later.

emily

FlipRollem at aol_com wrote:
The Akron show will be my first ever with OTR . I can't wait. I went to The
Lime Spider last night just to scope the place. There is a stage, thank
goodness, but the place is just one big open hall with a bar along one side.
Kinda boomy. The sound was EXTREMELY loud last night, but it was a rock-n-roll
show. Kudos to their sound man for maintaining a decent mix.

OK, questions... How are the audience at OTR shows in general? Are they
fairly quiet? Does it vary from venue to venue? Is there ever stage request
pre-show for quiet? With just K&L, is the mix volume a problem? Are cameras
allowed? WIll there be lunch provided or just a bag of snack mix?

Can't wait can't wait can't wait.

flip