Music to be born to...and other questions

Hi List,

I've been lurking for the last few months...rather busy...but I must de-lurk
to ask a few questions!

#1...music to be born to...
I asked this my first time around and it was fun so I will ask again. I'm
starting work on a CD (or CDs) to play when I (finally) go into labor. The
last one was good, but I figure this new little one deserves her own CD.
What song would you want to be born to? Relative tranquility is my one
criteria...I'm not too irritable during labor but can't handle anything
jarring or overly boppy...

#2...C-stone...
I know many are going, but is anyone recording? And if you are recording
OtR, would you also consider recording Miranda Stone? Good MS bootlegs are
darn hard to come by. And we have a LOT to trade, including two
newly-acquired HEM shows!!

#3...and speaking of bootlegs...
Does anyone have the setlist from C-Stone '98?

Many thanks...back to work,

Julie