Last Weekend's Canal Street Shows

I didn't make it on Friday, but I was able to sneak in Saturday.  Pretty fun
show!  As always, really packed.  Just Karin and Linford on stage.  Lots of
talk about a possible August release of the 2xCD and ltd 2xLP.

The setlist went something like this:

Forgiveness (Jesus + Mary)
Remind Us
I Radio Heaven
Bothered
Summertime
Fairpoint Diary
Faithfully Dangerous
Fever
A new one I think called "The Ghost Is In The Details"
When I Go
Hello Ohio (Karin only)
Give Me Strength (Karin only)

(short break)

Jesus In New Orleans
All I Need Is Everything
Anything At All
Lucy
Another new one, titled "Whisper, Whimper, Willow"
A nice cover of Beatles' "Two Of Us" from Abbey Road
Go Down Easy

(encore)
Poughkeepsie

OK, I was really at Dan's wedding on Saturday and couldn't be there so I
have no idea what was played.  Any of you - tell us more!  Kylie, make
yourself useful!  ;)

NP: Abbey Road