Re: Dayton shows

Hello everyone.  I am new to the list.  I've enjoyed
the music of OTR for about 7 years but saw them for
the first time this weekend at Canal Street.  It was
such a great experience! Karins voice is beautiful and
listening to her voice on CD does it no justice.  I
loved the intimacy of the venue and really enjoyed
hearing Karin and Linfords stories and comments.  I
went Friday and had such a great time that I decided
to catch the Saturday show too.  I wish I had written
down the set list.  I remember Lucy, Bothered, Gillian
Welch's Orphan Girl (excellent!), Summertime, My love
is a fever, When I go, Jesus in New Orleans.

I definitely plan on attending the Lexington show!

Mariesa