Re: Re: TV or not TV

hello every one

all i can say is i always have a great tape in vcr or movie in dvd, so when its all rubbish on each channel or something i dont want to see i just press play, or even better turn off the tv.

i can see both sides, watching the news before bed is ment to be bad for you as you go to sleep with a troubled mind,

but i actually think news should only be on one chanell, if thats what you want to watch then watch it, if you dont then watch something else.
i know that 9/11 bali bombing and the war are all teribble things (that effects people in all different types of ways) but here in oz at all those times thats all you saw 24/7 on each channel, as i said one chaneel yes but not every channel, give the audience a break

emily

Bradley Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> wrote:
Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

Which proves the repetition part, yeah, but what about the
suppression-in-the-name-of-capitalism part?

And I saw more news about how the Chicks were actually over the backlash,
personally. Just as an aside.

-----

I believe Michael Moore's "Bowling For Columbine" is the best answer to the question posed by this thread.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?