Re: Re: Matrix URL question (no spoilers)

On 5/16/03 2:24 PM, quoth the effervescent petert at interchange_ubc.ca at
petert at interchange_ubc.ca:

>On Fri, 16 May 2003, michelle wrote:

>> but i'm posting because a while back a thread posted the url below and
>> it had a great disecting of The Matrix and was highly spiritual. i've
>> been curious to read it again and the url is no longer.
>>
>> http://members.home.net/hochened/matrix.html
>
>I believe you can find it through web.archive.org

Also, go rent "The Matrix: Revisited" (I think) which really goes into
how the movie was made, but also the philosophies behind it. (Like the
significance of the book in which Neo hides his disks.)

I'm seeing it tomorrow night, supposedly. It's weird having someone to
see movies with. But I think I like it.