Matrix (posibly contains spoilers, so read at your own risk)

FYI, although I am trying to be vaugue, I may end up
spoiling if you have not seen the movie yet, so read
at your own risk!!!!

I was thouroughly pleased, but shocked out of my
skull. All I can really say is, "WHOA!" It is amazing
how deep "The Rabbit Hole" really goes.I think it's
going to go deeper than that in the third movie.

But yeah, I agree, that twenty minutes should probably
have been cut. Oh well, that's Hollywood.

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler