Re: Matrix URL question (no spoilers)

"Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca> wrote:

I was disappointed, but anyhoo.

I spotted an easy ten minutes they could've cut from the film without affecting the continuity... But I don't think the film was terribly worse for the padding. Generally, it met my expectations. I couldn't be too disappointed with the ontological ponderings of the film since I never made it past the GenEd Philosophy and Ethics class in college. My cousin who is a philosophy major might have a different take.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?