Re: Re: Matrix URL question (no spoilers)

On Fri, 16 May 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> It's weird having someone to see movies with. But I think I like it.

I know what you mean.  Yesterday marked the first time I had ever gone to
a movie (_Reloaded_, natch) and held hands with someone with my left hand
while taking notes with my right hand.  Interesting balancing act.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee